Ooº°o









I learned a new word today.. 'Coveting'.. thanks to Carson of Needle's Edge
because of my post yesterday...

..more coveting again today because of these two lights presented in Milan
the red one is by
Bertjan Pot the bottom one by Eric Klarenbeek
via Reluct

Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you on Tuesday...Monday is a holiday because our queen
celebrates her birthday then so Amsterdam will be packed with people dancing , drinking
children playing the violin and of course selling stuff they don't need any more...


4 comments:

Carson said...

Hi Loraine
Always happy to oblige with new words!
Happy holiday

Heather Moore said...

I love your title on this post!

Your lucky queen! What a great way to celebrate a birthday. Have fun.

Loraine said...

Thank you ladies !

I'm having fun with the titles,
don't know how long i can keep it up though...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.